Sunday, May 24, 2020

Episode 12 - Material Possibilities for Anomalous Experiences with Tom Jump

Listen to the Episode:

YouTube Counterpart:

Join our Facebook Group or find this podcast on our YouTube channel!

I have not as of yet had the opportunity to speak with somebody more skeptically minded about the phenomena previously explored in the Life Exploration Podcast: Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences etc. Not for the want of trying, I have contacted many people in the skeptical community with no luck. However Tom from the YouTube channel TJump kindly agreed to chat with me regarding his interpretation of the evidences available for these phenomena. I appreciate Tom's approach to the discussion which certainly was far beyond many "debates" I have seen on similar topics in terms of open-mindedness and civility. Be sure to take a look at Tom's other debates and discussions on his channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 66 - Dr Melvin Morse on Child NDEs, Remote Viewing and his Regretted Past Conviction

Listen to the Episode YouTube Counterpart You can find all other Seeking I online profiles at the  Seeking I Website In this episode, I spe...