Sunday, May 24, 2020

Episode 2 - On Relationships

Listen to the Episode:

YouTube Counterpart:

Join our Facebook Group or find this podcast on our YouTube channel!

On the Nature of Relationships

 What does it mean to have a successful relationship? What is the goal? Is it to find a person to remain with for the rest of your life, is it to improve your own life, to improve each other's lives, or something else? From where I stand it depends on the individuals involved and their culture, background, ideologies etc. Therefore, it is difficult to highlight an "ideal" relationship scenario without taking a biased position from my own culture. However, my view on the subject is very simple: however the relationship is and by whatever nature it takes, all that should be aimed for is that everybody involved is happy.

Please enjoy this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 66 - Dr Melvin Morse on Child NDEs, Remote Viewing and his Regretted Past Conviction

Listen to the Episode YouTube Counterpart You can find all other Seeking I online profiles at the  Seeking I Website In this episode, I spe...