Sunday, May 24, 2020

Episode 4 - Is the Earth Flat?

Listen to the Episode:

YouTube Counterpart:

Join our Facebook Group or find this podcast on our YouTube channel!

There are many conspiracy theories circulating the internet and the general population. The 9/11 inside job theory, the moon landing hoax theory, the Annunaki alien origins theory... but perhaps the most significant is that of the Flat Earth theory. Is the Earth round as we've been led to believe? Or is it in fact a flat plane, and we have been lied to by the powers that be?

In this episode I want to look at these questions not with the intent of belittling or debunking those of the opposite view to my own, but to look at both possibilities fairly, and with no bias.

Do you believe the Earth is flat or round? Let me know in the comments below this post and why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 66 - Dr Melvin Morse on Child NDEs, Remote Viewing and his Regretted Past Conviction

Listen to the Episode YouTube Counterpart You can find all other Seeking I online profiles at the  Seeking I Website In this episode, I spe...